Joined Jun 28 2010
Biographic Sketch of Prof. Dr. Saber Mohamed Abd-Allah
• Prof. Saber Abd-Allah (Professor, Researcher, Author, Scientist, Consultant and Orator) received Bachelor in Veterinary Medical Sciences, Cairo University in 1993 with Gold Medal and Distinction cun University Topper. He received his M.V.Sc. in Theriogenology (Cytogenetics) in 1998 and Ph.D. in Theriogenology (Mammalian Cells Culture) form Cairo University, Egypt in 2003 (Topper in Course work).
• He has been awarded 10+ National and International Awards for Teaching, Research, Innovation and Scientist Activities and recognitions for his contribution including:
Distinguished Scientist Award, SBBS -2017- Faculty of Vet. Med., Sher-e- Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology, Jammu, India.
Best Professor Award, Association of Scientists, Developers and Faculties (ASDF International), Oakland University, Michigan, USA, 2016.
Postdoctoral fellow from Chinese Academy of Sciences, China, 2014.
CV RAMAN International Fellowship for African Researchers, India – 2012.
• He has been Found of 4 International Journals and actively associated with many scientific journals of repute as Editor-in-Chief (20).
• He is a part of more than 100 Research Journals as Editorial Board member, Review Board Member, Associate Editor.
• He is reviewer in Elsevier, Taylor and Francis, ScholarOne, Spring etc. and actually, he serves as a peer reviewer for 200+ International Journals.
• Prof. Abd-Allah is the Founder and Chairman of Reproductive Biology and Genetics Society (RBGS), IACSIT, Singapore and is a member of several committees at University & Government levels and Life Member of many Professional Societies (100+).
• He is currently working in the area of Embryonic Stem Cell Culture, Induced Pleuripotent Stem Cell, Oocyte and embryo culture, In vitro fertilization, In vitro embryo production, Embryo Transfer, Cryopreservation of ovaries, oocytes, embryos and semen, Follicle Ablation, Ovum Pick-Up, Superovulation, Cytogenetic, Molecular biology and many more.
• His main areas of interest are animal reproductive sciences. However, I also would be interested in research opportunities in cell biology since these are important aspects of animal reproduction. He would like to add that his interests in cell biology are much wider and would be interested in many other opportunities.
• He was Co-Investigator and Associated in a number of projects.
• He acted as external examiner for MVSc and Ph.D Thesis evaluation/ Annual Board examination of B.V.Sc. students in Veterinary Universities.
• He has guided 100 BVSc, 4 MVSc and 4 Ph.D students and has been a member of Advisory committee for MVSc and PhD students for thesis and projects in different disciplines.
• To his credit, He has published 60+ Research Papers in various National and International Conference and National and International Referred Journals (Scopus, Thomson Reuters, SCI, SCIE, and Nature Indexed Journal) and even reputed animal Magazines. He has published 5 Books in different subjects of reproductive Science with international publishers. He has reviewed more than 1000 Research Papers for various National and International journals.
• He has been associated with more than 100 National & International Conferences as Advisory Board, Technical Programme Committee and Reviewer Committee Member cum Panelist.
• He is among top cited Researcher in the area of animal reproductive sciences and cell biology by Google Scholar.
• He has acted as Session Chair and Session Co-Chair in more than 10 National Conferences and 20 International Conferences and also 8 National/International Conferences as Plenary and Keynote Speaker around the world. such as in Russia, India, China, Dubai, Malaysia, .etc.
• He has delivered more than 10 Radio and TV talks in addition to being a resource person in training programmes at such a young age is itself a proof of his caliber. He has also attended and delivered lectures in workshops, seminars, short courses and faculty trainings.
• He has been cited in International Biographical Centre (IBC), Cambridge, England, 2012/ 2013 and in the 2000 Outstanding Intellectuals of the 21st century, IBC, UK 2016/2017.
• He has overall 20+ Years of teaching and research experiences with Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Beni-Suef University. Currently working as Professor, Scientist and Researcher at Theriogenology Department, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Beni-Suef University, Egypt.